Saturday, March 25, 2006

Football

I've just got back from the match between Barnet and Darlington- sat there in the rain, but it was worth it for a great goal from the tall bloke with bleach blond hair, and also to see the Barnet goalkeeper eventually get really fed up with the irritating Darlington team and just give one of the a whacking great shove- he got a yellow card for it but it made me laugh out loud! I think Darlington should re-name themselves Fally-downington, I don't think I've ever seen so much crybabyness in one game before. My muscles ache from sympathy-twitching every time Barnet had the ball!
Fact: when I lived in Camberwell I got asked to try out for a ladies team called the Old Fallopians

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Helen. I think you should have joined the old fogleingtons. It would have looked impressive on your cv. next thing you know you'll be playing for england.haha hahahahahah. arent i a wit?
yesh, football football football. in my day we used to kick eachothers shins until we dropped the ball. it worked tres well, actually. with love, marachabotania.
(aka FLOZZLEY)

Anonymous said...

So Darlington were living up (or down) to their nickname - 'The Quakers'!

ANTHONY said...

Dear Anonymous, thats rubbish, i bet helen could play any game both amateur and professionally. She could do anything, Helen is god!

Monty