Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ladyfest Cardiff

I'm going to Cardiff on the first of July to do a talk at the Ladyfest in the afternoon and play some CDs- sort of a DJ lecture, if I can do it. I sort of wish I was playing there too, but that's a bit greedy, and the person who contacted me has said she will arrange that another time. I'm really looking forward to it- heading west with a bag of CDs and a bag of crisps, sea air, talking, listening, will be fun!
The website is www.ladyfestcardiff.co.uk
Sorry again for not doing proper links- one computer I write on does it automatically, but not this one and I don't know the html off by heart.
(Note to self: write a stupid song to enable me to memorise the code for links- hey, I could write an entire musical with instructions on how to construct a web page!! Yippe-eye-aye! Lets put on the show RIGHT HERE!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PASTORAL? Get protest camping, it is like Center Parcs & Springwatch for Crusties & all for free. Wouldn't mind sharing a bender with Kate Humble tho (yeah... sexist comment but you know my politix)
BIG LUV JOBY & VALEX

Anonymous said...

More shit-
does 'Arboreal Jihadist' sound prententious or is it just me style?
JOBY

urban75 said...

Because I don't really know that these things - < and > - are supposed to be called, it's hard to come up with a snappy rhyme, but here's the code for making a HTML web link.

Oh. Hang on. If I type it in, it appears as a link so you can't see the code.

For the purposes of this demonstration, I'll substitute the < and > with a [ and a ], in that order.

[a href="http://www.thewebsitehere.com/"]Your description of the link here[/a]

Put the < and > back in and it should then work.

Or have I just confused you even more? Probably, I guess.
Sorry!

Anonymous said...

How does the tune go?