Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Memorial jewellery

Well hello blog old chumbuddypal.
Today I'm going to meet Little Claire. We have known each other since Joby and the Hooligans- her mum made me some really great clothes at one time. Claire's doing a PHD on Memorial Jewellery and I have a bracelet made of half my Grandpappy's watch chain. My sister had the other half but it got stolen by some baddies a while ago. But I'm going to talk to Claire for her research and have a cup of coffee with her. Also, where she works there is a strange domed ceiling that distorts sound and I thought it might be good to go and record under it one day. I thought it would go well with recording Moses under the echoing Brunel bridge at Maidenhead... was going to put it on the CD but it hasn't been chosen... maybe should do an EP of strange field recordings. I have to be careful because I am beginning to run out of money- I have a car and it has a lot of ailments at the moment!
And I want to launch Suburban Pastoral at the Old Operating Theatre and Herb Garrett...
Was wondering if Elton John would cough up some spondulicks for the Song Club....
Wonder wonder wonder. Too hot for plans. Bye for now, blog.

No comments: