Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oh bloody hell! McCookerybook or Reddington?

Today I woke up and played my guitar and I was Helen McCookerybook. Then I phoned Caroline and I was Helen Reddington; I became Helen McCookerybook briefly again while logged on to Myspace to arrange some gigs, before Reddingtonning again to grade some Fame Academy applications. I then had half an hour of McCookerybook, playing my guitar, and then answered the door under that name to a group of women making a documentary about similarities between Spanish and British punk bands in the late 1970s, who had come to interview Helen Reddington. I remained Reddington while talking to Nicola from Woman's Hour about the Lost Women celebration.
Who was I when I went shopping?
Probably Helen McCallum, the name of the timid schoolgirl who cringed in the sixth-form at Walbottle Comprehensive School.


This code will take you to Poly Styrene's new anti-war track
www.littlelondonstudios.com/tam/codepink

No comments: