Monday, October 01, 2007

Paleface the right way up?


Lets hope so.
Blogger has decided that I'm German, which is a bit of a puzzle but I guess I can cope.

While I think of it- did I tell you about our party conversation this summer about One-Big-Slipper injuries? I probably did. We just laughed like drains (unpleasant ones) for ages thinking about the elderly and vulnerable dashing for the doorbell and forgetting that both feel were tightly tucked into one giant sheepskin footnest.
O dear.
How idealogically abhorrent.
I must sack myself immediately from all responsible jobs, cease to imagine myself as a nice person, and start laughing at nasty Jimmy Carr's jokes.
Fact: I used to phone the BBC to complain about Mark Lamarr and his sexist racist TV show on Friday nights.
S'pose I can't do that sort of thing anymore now.

No comments: