Friday, February 22, 2008

After Ladyfest

Just got back- Jill Halstead was talking, and so was Gina, and we went for tea afterwards. It was really interesting and I made friends with an art student and a lesbian doctor with a shaved head. I also heard both Gina and Jill say things about themselves that I didn't know (which is what Jane did the other day too).
It took hours to get there, and hours to get back, but on the way back me and Gina went to Borough Market and did a quick circuit- she bought some cheese from a very pretty woman who had just brought it back from Italy, and i bought some bread from two young men with beards (hang on a minute.. have beards come into fashion?) and some primulas, because they remind me of dollymixtures.
I met my cat down the end of our road as I headed home; he was looking very busy, heading off in the opposite direction. I persuaded him to come home with me, although he quite obviously couldn't see the point of it, once we got here.
Jane likes Helen and the Horns so much she has found me a trombone player!

No comments: