Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ken


I've mentioned before that I have a collecsh of weird dolls at work and I'd been meaning to get hair-colour-change Ken a Val Doonican combo of sweater and jeans at some point, but he's been dressed in an old red sock for several years.
One of the office cleaners must have been playing with him and has altered the sock to make a hijab for him, although he is a man (or I think he is; he possesses no equipment of either gender so could indeed have been outed as a woman by his mystery wardrobe assistant). I have decided to leave it for the time being while I consider the clothing question.

2 comments:

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Helen, have you ever seen Ken and John Barrowman in the same room together? The red sock get-up just sets off the resemblance fantastically for me!

Sarah said...

Does the red sock extend to his feet? If he could feel, I wonder how he would feel about his attire? Have you seen the book Traction Man Is Here by Mini Grey? At one point poor Traction Man is very embarrassed by the knitted all in one green suit and cap that Granny gives him. I think that is how Ken would feel. Have a fun weekend.
Sarah x