Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Wrote a Song About Foxes and Hens But I'm Not Going To Tell You About That

I knew a student at Art College, who gave themselves suspected food poisoning after a meal of organic mince made into bolognaise sauce. The next week, they came down with the sickness again. What had happened? They had put the remainder of the bolognaise sauce into the freezer and eaten it again the next week!

I knew a child whose Grandfather died and who took to the piano like a demon, playing at breakfast time, teatime and night-time, making sadness into beautiful and dynamic music all day long.

Meanwhile, the cat has lost its collar and looks oddly naked in spite of its fur

I have too may ideas written on bits of paper and I'm trying to throw the paper away and keep the ideas. Could I store them in the air? Only if I make them into songs!
I was talking to a student yesterday about MP3s and how they have almost made music into air again, which is what it was in the first place: vibrations donging against our ear drums. As soon as recording started, so did the selling of music because it became a product with accessories galore, all of which became more and more necessary until poor music topped under the weight of its essential add-ons. And home recording? Well, didn't people used to have a piano in their living rooms to make music on? It's the same thing, only just the twenty-first century version.
Hickety pickety hoo.

2 comments:

Brother Tobias said...

I hope I take to the piano after I die, too.

alex xander said...

Hello friends.
Ringtones are trend for everyone. Ringtones are wary. Ringtones bring joyful melodies. Did your ringtone satisfy? Which phone do you have the best ringtone? I will introduce you to the most popular tunes in 2018, you can refer and leave a review for us.

Here are the top 5 ringtones that are loved by 2018, please install the ringtone by following the instructions below:

- Oporadhi ringtones
- Jab Bhi Teri Yaad Aayegi ringtones
- Bahubali ringtones
- Devak Kalji Re ringtones
- Do Dhaari Talwaar ringtones

Also you can refer and install additional telugu music here: - Download Telugu ringtone mp3

I need your comment. Free ringtones fongr people around the world. You can visit my homepage to learn and reference more ringtones: Ringtone 2018