Monday, May 18, 2009

Blue and Pink


It's been one of those slightly blue days but there's been enough of a pink blush around the edges to prevent a trip down misery alley. I sent off a design for Hamilton Square badges- square of course!- for the launch on the 19th June. It's my drawing, treated by Kieran who did the cover design.
We have sold some advance tickets already, which is good. It's a tiny intimate venue, very sweet, and I am looking forward to that gig.
I finished another illustration yesterday too, for Martin's lyrics (above).
This evening I've been delving into a dusty basket of videos as Gina wanted the copy of the film she made for Voxpop Puella. i found it, and also a video of me and Paul in Berlin which I will get digitised. it's from 1991 when we went over to play for the celebration of Berlin's City of Culture status. i also found a funny little film made by some school children about ginger-haired people that I did music for, Actually, the whole sound track as the film maker just didn't turn up. I had to pretend to be Cilla Black- or at least make Cilla-type noises, and Michael Jackson too I think. Ha Ha! I used to like doing film soundtracks.
Roll on tomorrow, roll on sunshine!

No comments: