Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sorry about that rant.
I am feeling that England is a very hostile place at the moment. This morning, a man who lives down the road was walking his dog. I was standing on the wall, cutting the hedge, and although the dog was on a lead, he allowed it to leap up and bite my leg. I have got scratches and a bruise. I see the man almost every day, and I feel that he must know his dog is aggressive, and should muzzle it. What if that had been a child's face?
I am an odd person out in this street because I am not dressed in beige with beige thoughts and a Daily Mail under my arm. Was he expressing his own hostility through his pet?

2 comments:

Anne said...

We're all entitled to a rant now and then! Just be glad that you don't live in Scotland, where as well as MPs, we have MSPs. Perhaps we should all go and write 'none of these are any use' across our ballot papers

Anonymous said...

Your rant was righteous! First rule of punk rock stage-craft is "never apologize!" Actually our first rule was "No blue jeans allowed". Then don't apologize.
Here in U.S. we're all wondering how much we dare to hope. Hmm...

Zoot.