Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Liquorice

Whippersnapper cat has a fetish for melon; he snorts and grunts as he snaffles it, and has been known to steal the rind from the recycling in the middle of the night for a midnight feast.
His latest passion is for liquorice.
I can eat it because it's cholesterol-free, and he's been trying to climb into my mouth just now, with a fiendish look in his eye and a sniffing set of nostrils, growling with gleeful anticipation. I had to bung it all in my mouth to stop him, but he then tried to eat the packet and I'm sitting on that now to hide it from him.
He's mad.

1 comment:

frayedattheedge said...

Years ago I had a little poodle, who every so often would lick the carpet. I asked the vet why she did it - perhaps a deficiency in her diet? He said he had no idea - but could I send her round to lick his carpets clean!!