Friday, August 30, 2013

The Mighty Wind and The Harmonees

After alternately chuckling and pondering my way through the film The Mighty Wind the other day, and thinking that in common with Nowhere Boy it had the small talk and conceited assumptions of band behaviour at rehearsals down to a tee, I realised that my plans for The Harmonees have more than a little of The Mighty Wind blowing through them.
Could the fact that I left my lyric-book on the tube be telling me something? No-one has handed it in and I have been feeling very glum about that; but I spoke to Martin on the phone today and he reminded me that a while ago I accidentally left my keys in the front door and someone handed them in to a shop down the road.
So not everybody is a hoarding squirrel with other people's treasured possessions.

No comments: