Thursday, November 07, 2013

Maldon Little Ship Club

It's here http://www.mlsc.org.uk/
Stephen Foster Pilkington is a very funny and talented musician; and the wonderful Martin Stephenson will be playing. And me.
Friday 8th November
Tickets here www.wegottickets.com/event/242167
I was making the students laugh today telling them about when I left the University of the West and I was told by one of the technicians that I was famous for my dyslexic emails. I hadn't realised.
The reason I'm saying this is that I occasionally notice the ridiculous spellings that I put into my blog posts and correct them. the rest of the time I don't even notice.
I also earn considerably less than most of the graduates that I've taught. In fact, I would probably be rather a disappointment to myself if, I wasn't fundamentally happy.
Perhaps knowing one's limitations is quite a good thing.

No comments: