Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Thinking About Writing, And Really Singing

I am thinking about writing another book, not because I like writing academic books, but because the things that I will be writing about seem to be important. This time, I think I will go somewhere nice to write (if I do it).
This evening, I sang. I have become hypercritical; listening in detail in the studio, nothing seems good enough. Listening at home just now, it sounds good. Trumpet in ten days!
By mid-February everything will be finished and ready to be designed, pressed, printed. I am glad it has been slow because things have got better and good stuff has stuck to the projects as they have rolled along. I have become a better singer, a better guitarist and a better illustrator, because there has been nothing else to do.

No comments: