Thursday, August 31, 2017

Surrealism Is Everyday Life

A football fixer was on the ginger line, bargaining, and dealing in young men. He was a young man himself, and looked like a footballer, and he was obviously very good at his job.
If I knew more about football I could spill the beans on all sorts of third-division transfers; sorry not to be able to. It was remarkably indiscreet of him though. Imagine if I'd been a secret fixer myself! I could have swooped in and bagged those bargains from under his nose.

And someone has contacted me about the Leicester gig next week because their mobile phone fell in the toilet and they have lost their electronic tickets.
It actually made me laugh- not because I'm nasty, but because it was such a peculiarly contemporary problem.
It's made me laugh again just writing about it!
Of course she can get in to the gig!
Ha ha!

No comments: